We have moved!

Don't worry, we haven't given up just yet! We're still the same Music Bloggery, we've just moved to a new domain, check it out via the link above!

Copyright © Music Bloggery | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | BTheme.net
Powered by Blogger.

About me

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Labels

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Labels

Subscribe

Search This Blog

Pages

About Author

Blogger templates

Latest Post

Follow Me

Watch Out, It's Coming This Way! [Version Two.]

11:29 am Angie 4 Comments

Okay, so I'm going to be pretty busy this month because I've got tons of school work and exams coming up, so I have to at least try to revise, therefore I might not post as much as I have been recently.
So, before I go on my little break for a while, I'd like to show you a song has recently grown on me. Now, I remember hearing it when it first came out, and I did like it. However, when I heard it more and more on the radio, I fell in love with it. This song is by new British alternative soul artist, Michael Kiwanuka, and it was released this year in 2012, as his second release. It's a truly beautiful song, stripped of any falsities. It's really just an  acoustic song with a simple melody and simple lyrics, but the way Kiwanuka has brought them all together is really amazing. I know it's been done before, but I don't think it's been done quite like this.
     Kiwanuka is definitely an artist to look out for in 2012. I can just tell this year is the year for him - when he will rise to fame.


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. I like it! And like you said, it is beautiful in its simplicity. He has a nice voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really like it! He has a great voice and it is a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys like it, I just love it so much.
    I love how his voice sounds so sweet and loving. There's no harsh tones or anything, it's a great balance. The acoustic sound of it really reminds me of Damien Rice's work. The style is pretty similar. Check it out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsaEHpf1Zlk

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful song.. and a voice that is so amazing..

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts