We have moved!

Don't worry, we haven't given up just yet! We're still the same Music Bloggery, we've just moved to a new domain, check it out via the link above!

Copyright © Music Bloggery | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | BTheme.net
Powered by Blogger.

About me

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Labels

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Labels

Subscribe

Search This Blog

Pages

About Author

Blogger templates

Latest Post

Follow Me

Where'd They Go?! [Version One.]

12:54 pm Angie 3 Comments

Thought I'd add a new segment for the blog. This segment simply discusses various rock artists and their seclusion from the music industry. Hence the title - 'Where'd They Go?!'. The idea for this segment came to me while I was thinking of the New Zealand born indie musician, Ladyhawke. I was introduced to her quirky, odd style of music when I first began listening to rock music. Made famous by her hit song, 'My Delirium.' and other acclaimed songs such as 'Paris Is Burning', 'Dusk 'Till Dawn' and 'Magic', this Kiwi girl is just getting started.

Ladyhawke's been away from the music scene from quite some time. Ever since she released her debut 2008 album, she's been out of the limelight for a while. It got me to wondering where she went to, and don't you worry music fans, Ladyhawke's planning on making her comeback this year! That's right, Ladyhawke's is planning on releasing her follow-up album on the 19th of March, and us fans can't wait!

If you've been living in a cave all of your life and don't know who Ladyhawke is, you should start by listening to her self-titled, 2008 debut album. Every song on the album is a new burst of synthesiser quirkiness. Check out the video for 'My Delirium' below. A real female equivalent to MGMT, I would say.



You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. I love Ladyhawke! I'm so excited that she's finally coming out with a new album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the song and I quite liked it! The video was very cool and artistic :D How many albums does she have? Which one should I check out first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it, i'm re-obsessed with her, I just love everything about her! ;D

    She only has one album so far, but all of the songs on there are really good. It's called 'Ladyhawke', i'd definately recommend it, she's like a female MGMT i'd say. I know you'd like her. (;

    Singles to listen to; 'Magic', 'Manipulating Woman' (not a single, but I've recently got into it), 'Dusk 'Till Dawn' and 'Paris Is Burning'.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts