We have moved!

Don't worry, we haven't given up just yet! We're still the same Music Bloggery, we've just moved to a new domain, check it out via the link above!

Copyright © Music Bloggery | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | BTheme.net
Powered by Blogger.

About me

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Labels

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Labels

Subscribe

Search This Blog

Pages

About Author

Blogger templates

Latest Post

Follow Me

Watch Out, It's Coming This Way! [Version Five]

7:10 am Angie 2 Comments

This week has been a great week for music. We've had the release of M.I.A.'s new music video, and now sees another one! That's right, if you hadn't guessed already, Coldplay released their video for the upcoming single 'Charlie Brown' from their 2011 release 'Mylo Xyloto'! The video features two young loves having fun and strolling the town. In the midst of all of this, Coldplay are playing in what seems to be a brightly coloured club. It's all a bit of old-fashioned fun, really. Accompanied by a peacefully beautiful song. Check it out!


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Hola mi amiga! I just did the stupidest thing.

    I LOST ALL OF MY POSTS.
    AND ALL OF MY PAGES, EVERY SINGLE PAGE, WAS A POST.

    So now I have to piece my site back together.
    I lost my posts in all of this mess that is moving my site. So when I come back, it'll be at deadbeatsummer.co.cc. So my site is no longer Sleep Paralysist, it is Deadbeat Summer. I like it so much better :D

    But now I have to piece my site back together whilst swallowing back my tears of frustration. I'm really upset. :(

    I'm kinda glad my blog isn't that unknown, because now I can make a stronger comeback, y'know?

    But that is many long, long hours away.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant 'isn't that known', not 'isn't that unknown'.

    ugh. fail.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts