We have moved!

Don't worry, we haven't given up just yet! We're still the same Music Bloggery, we've just moved to a new domain, check it out via the link above!

Copyright © Music Bloggery | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | BTheme.net
Powered by Blogger.

About me

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Labels

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Labels

Subscribe

Search This Blog

Pages

About Author

Blogger templates

Latest Post

Follow Me

Check THIS Out!

9:43 am Angie 0 Comments

Hola, fans of Music Bloggery! I've created a new Youtube channel, to promote my new style of lyric video! Some of you may know already, I previously created a special lyric video for a Weezer song, 'Put Me Back Together' (You can find the video below). Now, I have decided to make this a regular thing, and create a special lyric video for all of my favourite songs! My new obsession is a song called 'If You Wanna' by British indie band, 'The Vaccines'! What I basically do is to write the lyrics to a song on paper, with my own special drawing, and put them in sync to the music. Check it out!






You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts