We have moved!

Don't worry, we haven't given up just yet! We're still the same Music Bloggery, we've just moved to a new domain, check it out via the link above!

Copyright © Music Bloggery | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | BTheme.net
Powered by Blogger.

About me

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Labels

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Labels

Subscribe

Search This Blog

Pages

About Author

Blogger templates

Latest Post

Follow Me

My Latest Obsession.....

12:25 am Angie 1 Comments

Recently I've had quite a few obsessions. I had decided to take a big 'ol nostalgia trip and get songs from when I first got into rock music. Music from The Wombats, Franz Ferdinand and even the first Friendly Fires album have been played constantly! However, there is one exception to this. I had always heard the band name 'Foals' thrown around quite a bit, but I had never got down to actually listening to them. So, I decided to break the trend and buy one of their albums - the 2008 release, 'Antidotes'.

I have to say, this album is one of my favourites now! Their music is the epitome of indie. It's just so catchy and the fact that it's not extremely upbeat is even better. I am now officially obsessed! Everyone should listen to two of their great singles - 'Cassius' and 'Olympic Airways'. I think 'Cassius' is just too cool for school and 'Olympic Airways' is just simply beautiful and heartfelt. I've also thrown in another single in there just for fun. Check it out and tell us what you think of Foals!


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know I've heard Foals before until I listened to Cassius. I've definitely heard this song several times before!
    btw, sorry that I've been MIA lately. Basically my school year fell apart and now I'm doing all I can to keep from having to repeat Junior year (all through no fault of my own). ugh, life D:
    Anyway, I'll definitely check out some more Foals!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts